Friday, June 10, 2005

What *is* this stuff?

Yesterday two small vials of lotion arrived from G's mother in Chile. It's a mysterious herbal compound that's famous (there) for it's healing properties. I don't have a clue as to the ingredients as they are only labeled:

ZARZAPARRILLA

Uso Externo Dr:Quenacom
FARMACIA PERALTA

We tested a small spot on his arm in the morning and since there was no adverse reaction by bedtime, I applied it to his face, arms and legs.

He is looking *amazing* today!

His face is practically it's normal color. Yesterday, it was angry, red and weeping all over his face. His arms were worse, very oozy yesterday, and today, they're drying up and look better than his face did yesterday. He slept a little better last night (and by that, I mean he didn't pull his arms out of his sleeves to scratch. I usually pin his sleeves to the bed to prevent him from waking himself up scratching) and is less itchy today. And he's full of smiles!

4 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Sounds like some good stuff....have you found anthing out about it yet?

7:28 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

I think it's Sarsaparilla. I'm still trying to find more info on possible dangers, but so far haven't found any. It's supposed to be a very good blood purifier and liver detoxifier. And as a bonus, it's a powerful aphrodesiac. I may have to save a little for my *cough* eczema ;)

9:02 PM  
Blogger kris said...

oh, his sweet little face!!!!!!! So glad he's starting to feel better.

11:05 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Thanks! :)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home