Thursday, June 09, 2005

Random Observations

We've been taking our supplements and avoiding the mega list of foods to avoid and have made some observations. I'm not sure if they're good or bad, but for what it's worth, here they are.

*Max is pooping more often. And instead of the thick, mustardy poos, they're dark green and more liquid. He seems to have less gas discomfort also and his tummy isn't as rigid.

*The zinc I'm taking makes me nauseated. It's the same feeling I used to get from my prenatal vitamins. Plus it gives me a slight headache. Not enough to be really painful, but bothersome nonetheless

*The eczema on Max's legs has gotten much better, but his arms have gotten much worse. I'm wondering if this has something to do with putting him in short sleeved shirts because of the heat since it starts directly where the sleeves end. Which also makes me wonder if it's not foods at all but instead environmental.

*Maybe I should scratch that last part because now I'm noticing it's spreading to his shoulders. Haha, I said scratch....

*Every time I think I have a long list of things to write down, it ends up being significantly shorter than I expect.

Bottom line is that despite all this crap we (and by that I mean *I*) are doing doesn't seem to be making a heck of a lot of difference in his insane itchiness or ugly, weeping rash.

2 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

zinc often makes people nauseous. You should take it directly after you eat. But, not with orange juice or citrus, or vitamin c.

11:08 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Good to know. I did notice it doesn't affect me as much if I take it with a meal but didn't know about the vitamin C.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home